DKW Recruitment Group are Recruitment Specialists, New Zealand owned and operated with the head office in Christchurch and another branch in Dunedin, we cover positions in Timaru, Oamaru, Queenstown, Blenheim, Nelson and most recently positions opening in Auckland. The DKW Recruitment Group specialise in Trades & Services, Building, Roading, Freight & Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, Engineering, Manufacturing & Commercial & Office Support positions and we are continually looking at expanding.
At present we are looking for a Business Development Manager to continue to expand our Christchurch team, there is also opportunities to assist build Auckland & Dunedin and travel throughout the country, however this is not essential.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Meet & Greet Existing Clients To Build Upon Relationships
- Meet & Greet Clients Who May Not Be Currently Working With The DKW Recruitment Group But Have Done In The Past
- Meet & Greet Clients To Build New Business
- Meet & Greet Clients To Ascertain Needs Analysis
- Following & adhering to DKW processes
- Follow & adhere to all HR & employment legislation
- Meeting agreements budgets & targets
- General recruitment responsibilities
- Business development working to targets
This role is purely a business development & business management of clients role, so you must have a proven track record of building and sustaining new business, generating leads within the recruitment sector. You will be driving business relationships, past, present and future. You must be self-motivated, driven to succeed and able to make snap decisions while thinking on your feet as this industry is extremely fast paced. Juggling many tasks at once is also a key requirement for this role. If you are a Senior Recruitment Consultant, Business Manager or Have Business to Business Sales Experience then we need to hear from you immediately.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.