The DKW Recruitment Group are Recruitment specialists, New Zealand owned and operated with the head office in Christchurch, another branch in Dunedin and one in Queenstown. We have massive growth plans and looking at opening in other locations in 2018. We cover all NZ from these branches. The DKW Recruitment Group specialise in Trades & Services, Building, Roading, Freight & Logistics, Transport, Warehousing, Engineering, Manufacturing & Commercial and Office Support positions.
At present we are looking for a ‘Second In Charge Recruitment Consultant’ to expand our Dunedin team.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Overseeing Staff When Business Manager Is Away
- Drive Motivation & Success To All Team Members
- Monitoring and Measuring Team Performance Along With The Business Manager
- Meeting & Greeting Clients To Ascertain Their Recruitment Needs
- Generating and Building New Business
- Identifying National Accounts
- Working With All Other DKW Managers & Team Members Throughout NZ
- Following & Adhering To DKW Policies & Procedures
- Following & Adhering To All HR & Employment Legislation
- Following & Adhering To All DKW Health & Safety Policies & Procedure
- Meeting Agreements, Budgets & Targets
- Interviewing Candidates For Positions
- General Recruitment Responsibilities
To be successful for this role you will ideally come from a recruitment background and have sound knowledge and understanding of the management of a team and driving the best out of them while adhering to all policies and procedures and health & safety standards.
You will possess a self-motivating uplifting demeanour that encourages success, make sound decisions while on your feet as difficult or different scenarios occur along with having the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
If you are looking to grow your own career and help grow and drive DKW to further success at the same time – then we want to hear from you today!
Please only apply if you have experience or we will not respond to your email.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group – Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Rani Rangimoekau