- Trades & Services
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for a qualified or well-experienced ‘Welder’ to work full-time. Opportunities to go permanent for the right person!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Deal With A Diverse Range Of Metal & Materials (From Light Sheet-Metal To Heavy Structural Steel)
- Read And Interpret Plans & Drawings
- Machinery Repairs & Maintenance
- Workshop & On-Site Installations
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
Successful applicants must either be trade qualified or well-experienced, self-assured welders, with all relevant welding tickets and a valid site safe passport (DKW can assist with course bookings).
Our client is looking for fit, diligent, dedicated applicants with proven team-working skills and the ability to weld to a high standard.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Ellis Wilson
Reference Number: 31013
Or Phone Us: Ellis on (03) 4703 701 r 021 359 880
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126