- Temporary / Permanent
Our client is a busy Dunedin warehouse and storage facility. They are currently looking for Warehouse Workers to join their team.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working In A Warehouse (Cold Store Environment)
- Loading Frozen Product Into Containers
- Product Scanning
- Liaising With Warehouse Managers
- Some Data Entry Work May Be Required
- Working Well In A Team
- Adhering To All Health & Safety Requirements Including Care Around Forklift Movements
To be successful for this role you will need to be physically fit and able to work in a cold environment. Must have good communication/basic computer data entry skills. You will be required to Pass a Drug test before commencing work with this company.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Ken Schumacher
Reference Number: 34018
Or Phone us on: (03) 470 3705 or 021 735 913
Or Post your CV to:
P.O. Box 179