- Temporary / Permanent
Our client is a locally owned and operated Sheet Metal and Engineering firm who are currently looking for a skilled Structural Steel Worker to join their busy Dunedin team.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Welding And Fabrication Of Structural Steel
- A Mix Of Workshop And Site Work
- Reading And Interpreting Drawings And Plans
- Attention To Producing Quality Work
- A Strong Commitment To Health And Safety
To be successful for this position you must be a Tradesman with structural steel experience who is confident and able to work on custom projects from plans.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. Please do not apply if you are currently overseas and require sponsorship to achieve this.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Reference Number: 34180
Or Phone us on: (03) 9727 7840 or 021 359 190