- Temporary / Permanent
- Trades & Services
Our client is a well-established Dunedin Engineering Workshop who provides competitive engineering solutions in an efficient and effective way. Their strengths are their experience, diversity of skills and their hard working team.
We currently require a Fabricator/Welder with Stainless Steel experience to join their Dunedin Workshop.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Stainless Steel Welding - Mig & Tig
- Reading And Interpreting Drawings And Plans
- Attention To Producing Quality Work
- Working Well Within A Production Team
- Adhere To All Health & Safety (Including The Current Covid-19 Alert Level) Procedures And Regulations
To be successful for this role you will need to have previous experience as a Stainless Steel
Fabricator/Welder. This company is looking for someone with a great work ethic, self-motivated and has good verbal communication and written skills.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group – Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Eric Mackenzie
Reference Number: 34159
Or Phone us on: (03) 9727 840 or 021 359 190