- Temporary / Permanent
- Trades & Services
Our Client is a leading supplier of scaffolding equipment to various worksites around New Zealand.
At present we require a Ticketed Scaffolder to join their Dunedin team.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- On-Site Assembly & Dismantling Of Scaffolding
- Fasten Ladders And Guard Rails
- Check, Maintain And Regularly Inspect Scaffolding Equipment
- Check Worksites For Hazards
- Load & Unload Scaffolding Pipes and Planks
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
- Work Well Within An Established Team
To be successful for this role you must be a Ticketed Scaffolder, physically fit, healthy and have that positive, can-do attitude (Having Class 2 licence would be a bonus). This company is looking for a team player, someone who is reliable and has a good work ethic.
It would be advantageous if you have current Site Safe (DKW can assist with that if you do not have) and your own transport to get to the yard or on site on time every day!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Eric Mackenzie
Reference Number: 34201
Or Phone us on: (03) 9727 840 or 021 359 190