- Trades & Services
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for experienced ‘Roofers’ available to work the standard days & hours (45 hours a week) and have their weekends free!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Cover Roofs Of Structures With Wood, Slate, Aluminium And Other Materials
- Cut Materials To Fit Angles
- Apply Sealants Or Other Protective Coatings
- Using Hand Tools/Power Tools
- Inspect Roofs To Determine The Best Repair
- General Labouring And Carrying Heavy Materials
- Work Autonomy And As A Team
- Comfortable Working At Heights
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Procedures And Regulations
Successful applicants must have a valid site safe passport (can be organised) & a full NZ class 1 licence. Roofing experience would be advantageous.
Our client is looking for physically fit, diligent, driven applicants with good team-working skills and a willingness to learn (if no experience).
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Vincent Walsh
Reference Number: 31026
Or Phone Us: Vincent on (03) 4282 661 or 021 359 891
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126