- Palmerston North
- Roading Construction
Our client is an established New Zealand contractor with multiple branches throughout the country. They offer stable long-term employment opportunities for the right people.
DKW Recruitment Group is looking for fully licenced, endorsed & skilled ‘Roading Construction Machine Operators’ to start this season!
Your Main Responsibilities Depending On Experience Will Be As Follows:
- Drive Class 2, 4, 5 Trucks
- Operate Mobile Machinery – Loaders, Rollers, Excavators (All Sizes)
- Load & Unload Trucks, Tippers & Carriages
- General Labouring As & When Required
- Adhere To All Construction Health & Safety Procedures And Regulations
Ideally you will have experience operating either loaders, excavators, rollers and/or driving dump trucks, watercarts, etc. You must hold the appropriate licences being one or more of the following: 2, 4, 5, W, T and/or R.
Candidates for this role will have a good level of fitness, great team-working skills and capable of following instructions.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 67002
Or Phone Us: Tom on 021 359 880