Our client is a distinguished leader and one of the largest suppliers of material & aggregates worldwide, represented in 90 countries on all continents. The Group has 115,000 employees around the world and combined net sales of CHF 33 billion in 2014. This is a company you need to be apart of!
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for an experienced ‘Quality Supervisor’ to be part of this global giant and put your mark and experience to help continue to grow the company.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- To Provide Strong Leadership And Direction Of Day-To-Day Quarry Activities With A Direct Influence On Safety, Environmental, Production And Maintenance (KPI’s), Including Predictive Maintenance Programs For Stationary/Mobile Plant And Equipment As Well As Continuous Improvements In Quarry Operations To Meet Stock And Sales Supply Of Quality Products
- Health And Safety: “Zero Harm - Safety First”
- Environmental: Responsibility For The Environmental Performance & Review Of Environmental Management Systems
- People Capability Development: Ensure Employees Understand What Is Expected Of Them & Receive Timely Feedback About Their Performance Though The Performance Review & Objective Setting Process
- Financial Performance: Managing & Controlling Expenditure Within Agreed Budgets
- Operational Excellence: Developing & Maintaining Access To Appropriate Technical Expertise To Ensure Product Meets Quality Standards
- Reporting & Administration: Preparing Weekly & Monthly Reports To The Operations Manager To Update Him On Current Activities Or Proposed, As Required
- Contractor & Asset Management: Monitoring & Reporting On Contractor Performance Utilising The Contractor Management Process
- Actively Being Involved In The Ongoing Development And Training, Performance Management, Knowledge And Skill Sharing To Employees.
- Developing Process Controls To Enhance Productivity And Reduce Cost.
This Role Can Make The Following Decisions:
- Allocating Labour And Equipment Resources To Meet Productivity Requirements
- Purchasing Of Services And Parts/Equipment/Stock To Reduce Costs And Improve Operational Performance
- Drilling And Blasting Activities To Meet Operational Needs And Compliance
Successful applicants will ideally (but not limited to) having an A Grade Quarry Qualification, proven experience in operations management & strong leadership skills within a quarry or construction industry. Must have excellent time management, prioritising, planning and report writing skills. Good understanding of budgeting & financial management. Problem solving & root cause analysis.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Josh Laird Or Rani Rangimoekau
Reference Number: 3843
Or Phone Us: Josh on (03) 3744 559 or 021 359 950