- Roading Construction
Our client started off over 60 years ago as a family owned and operated business and now is one of the largest infrastructure construction companies in the world, employing over 1600 employees daily Every day our client’s teams around NZ are working with dedication to achieve project excellent and have won awards in their sector to prove they are committed to this excellence.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for qualified ‘Traffic Controllers’ to start immediately!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Traffic Management Around The Wellington Region
- From Traffic Controllers & Stop/Go People To Site Management & STMSs
- Set-Ups Based On Traffic Management Plans & Maintain Sites
- STMSs Will Direct TCs & Stop/Go People
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Procedures And Regulations
Successful applicants must hold relevant roading tickets (i.e.: traffic control, STMS 2/3 NP or 2/3 P) and a construct safe passport (can be organised). Our client is looking for physically fit, motivated candidates with good communication & team-working skills. Someone who is capable of taking & following instructions!
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 40062
Or Phone Us: Tom on 021 359 880