Our client is a renowned, distinguished leader & largest supplier of construction material & aggregates worldwide. Their business was established over 100 years ago and they currently employ 100,000+ staff globally.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for an experience ‘Production / Inventory Supervisor’ to start immediately! Full-time work, Monday to Friday!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Inventory & Production Supervision
- Container Scheduling & Planning
- Planned & Unplanned Maintenance
- People Management (I.E.: Rostering, Training, Disciplinary)
- Oversee A Team Of Five (5) To Ten (10) Staff
- Knowledge Of MPI Transitional Facilities
Successful candidates ideally have Transitional Facility experience (Biosecurity) and an understanding of what is required, MPI accreditation would be advantageous but not a necessity! Our client is looking for reliable candidates with strong leadership, communication & team-working skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 90084
Or Phone Us: Josh on 021 359 950