EXCELLENT REMUNERATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL. IMMEDIATE START.
- Working mainly on bored pier piling projects
- Liaising with the Piling Supervisor and crew
- Operating IMT piling rigs
- Piling rig start up checks
- General maintenance of the piling rigs
- Piling case works
- Pile Excavation
- Record keeping
- Adhering to health & safety legislation
We are in search for a motivated team player with a demonstrated understanding of health and safety regulations and industry standards. To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Industry experienced in bore piling
- Mechanical aptitude to assist with maintenance and on-site problems that may arise
- The ability to read plans and instructions; perform documentation and dimensional checks
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with team members and suppliers at all levels
- A firm understanding of Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards
- A self-motivated personality and work ethic as you will be working on your own on many occasions
- Keen and willing to share knowledge and experience with others
- Able to problem solve
- Keen to contribute to the team goals
- Hold a current Full NZ Drivers licence with Class 2 and WTR Endorsements
- Hold or willing to get a Construct Safe Card Tier 1 (or higher)
- NZQA unit standard 30915 piling and deep foundations work
If you have the required skills don’t miss your opportunity to be considered for this opportunity on NZ’s largest infrastructure project.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 90096
Or Phone: Steve on 021 359 950