- Trades & Services
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for a qualified & experienced ‘Maintenance Fitter’.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Perform Routine Maintenance & Repairs On Industrial Manufacturing Machines
- A Proactive Approach To Daily Routine
- A Strong Commitment To Upholding Health & Safety Standards
- Other General Factory Duties As Directed
- Work Within a Well Established Trades Team
- Any Experience In Boiler Making Would Be An Advantage But Not Crucial
Our client offers a 45+ hour work week, good pay rates & a staggered 12-hour roster: x2 Days On / x2 Nights On / x3 Days Off.
Successful applicants must have relevant Fitter certifications & experience with a full clean NZ class 1 licence and be physically fit with excellent team-working & organisational skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Jeremy Soper
Reference Number: 33025
Or Phone Us: Jeremy on (03) 972 5521 or 021 359 192
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 7795