- Temporary / Permanent
Our client is an establish Planning & Resource Management Consultancy based in Queenstown. They offer a diverse work load for the right person who is keen to embrace the unique life style opportunities available in the Wakatipu Basin.
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for ‘Licenced Cadastral Surveyor’.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Survey And Monitor Land Or Sea beds
- Carry Out Land Title Surveys And Set Boundaries
- Check The Accuracy Of Records And Measurements
- Prepare Maps, Plans And Charts To Give Pictorial Representations Of The Land Or Seabed
- Map Out Locations And Design Structures
- Report On Survey Data To Clients And Councils
- Discuss Surveying Or Land Development Projects With Clients, Local Authorities, Other Professionals Or Local Iwi
- Ensure Project Proposals Comply With Council District Plans And Liaise With The Council To Deal With Any Issues
- Prepare Resource Consent Applications, Including Environmental Impact Assessments
- Sign Off On Plans And Documents
To Be Successful For This Role You Will Have:
- Bachelor Or Master Of Surveying
- Be A Licenced Cadastral Surveyor
- Ability To Use Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Software.
- Understanding Of Relevant Legislation Such As Resource Management Act, Local By-Laws & Town Planning Regulations
- Well Organised & Independent
- Class 1 Drivers License
APPLICANTS FOR THIS POSITION MUST HAVE NEW ZEALAND RESIDENCY OR A VALID NEW ZEALAND WORK PERMIT.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group – Queenstown on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Hannah Matheson
Reference Number: 4861
Or Phone: Hannah, Karen or Andrew (03) 4282 661 or 021 359 891
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126