- September 18, 2017
Our client has been operating for approximately 4 years and is a boutique 5 star slice of heaven in rural Canterbury, they form a group of companies offering, bed & breakfast, private & corporate functions which also include wedding venue services & catering and now because of their success they are branching out and are opening a café / 55 seated restaurant in the Selwyn District.
We are looking for amazing people to run their restaurant and assist with the other parts of the business when needed.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Getting In At Ground Level & Becoming Part Of The Senior Management Team & All Its Planning & Growth Strategies For The Success Of The Restaurant
- Preparation & Preparing Dining Menus & Potentially Asian Crusines
- Assisting With The Functions & Catering Side Of The Busines When Needed
- Bringing Your Creative Flair To Cook Amazing Dishes For The Selwyn Cliental
- Ordering Ingredients According To Identified Shortages & Budgets
- Oversee The Work Of Other Staff Members Where Necessary
- Controlling & Directing The Food Preparation Process
- Approving & Polishing Dishes Before Reaching The Customer To Offer An Amazing Dining Experience
- Comply With Nutrition & Sanitation Regulations & Safety Standards
These positions are like no other positions, you will have the autonomy to bring your passion & flair to the kitchen and create amazing dishes. You will be working alongside the businss owners who have so much passion and determination to succeed that its infectous just being around them.
If this sounds like you and you want to bring your amazing food to the table and help create something even more amazing then we need to hear from you immediately.
You must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact Rani Rangimoekau @ DKW Recruitment Group (Christchurch) Ltd at the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Rani Rangimoekau
Reference Number: RaniDKWHeadChef
Or Phone Rani On: (03) 3744 555 or 021 359 481
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 7795