Our client specialises in the structural steel fabrication & installation within the industrial, structural, construction & architectural sectors.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a trade qualified or well-experienced ‘Fabricator Welder’ to start immediately!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Perform Arc & Mig Welding On Structural Steel In The Workshop
- Create A Variety Of Steel Products
- Read & Interpret Engineering Drawings & Dimensions
- Work Off Site To Install Heavy Structural Steel
- Drive Company Vehicles As Directed
- Adhere To All Health & Safety (Including The Current Covid-19 Alert Level) Procedures And Regulations
Successful applicants must either be trade qualified or well-experienced fabricator welders and have a clean full NZ class 1 licence (or international equivalent) as well as their own basic toolkit.
Our client is looking for physically fit applicants with fantastic work ethic & effective communication skills. Please note that you will need to pass a AS/NZ2980 Weld Test. Sheetmetal experience would also be advantageous!
PLEASE only apply if you have have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 31232
Or Phone Us: Ken on (03) 4703 705 or 021 735 913