EXCELLENT REMUNERATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL.
REQUIRED FOR UPCOMING LARGE SCALE PROJECT - BE PART OF NZ HISTORY!
- Liaising with the Supervisor and crew
- Operating Excavators up to 30 Tonnes
- Work in confined spaces
- Machinery start up checks
- General maintenance of the Machinery
- Record keeping
- Adhering to health & safety legislation
We are in search for a motivated team player with a demonstrated understanding of health and safety regulations and industry standards. To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Site experience, 1 year minimum
- Class 2 NZ Drivers Licence with WT Endorsements
- Has mechanical aptitude to assist with maintenance and on-site problems that may arise
- Be able to read plans and instructions; perform documentation and dimensional checks
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with team members and suppliers at all levels
- Understanding of Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards
- Be self-motivated as they will be working on their own on many occasions
- Able to problem solve
- Team player
- Motivated to do a good job
- Keen to contribute to the team goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in tunnel & underground preferred
If you have the required skills don’t miss your opportunity to be considered for this opportunity on NZ’s largest infrastructure project.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details bealow.
Reference Number: 90091
Or Phone: Josh on 021 359 950