- Trades & Services
Our client has been in business within the civils sector for many years and still continues to thrive & expand their operations. From quality concrete paving of driveways to now drainage, earthmoving & other types of services and projects, they are sure to remain in business for many more years to come.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a skilled ‘Drainlayer’ to start immediately!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Work For A Medium Sized Civil Contractor
- Read & Understand Plans
- Place PVC & Concrete Pipes
- Fit On Bedding & Ensure They Are Leveled & Stable
- Test Pipes & Back Fill Trenches To Ensure They Meet Requirements
- Help Direct Crew To Ensure Work Is Done Correctly
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
Successful applicants must hold current wheels, tracks & rollers (WTR) endorsements and be confident, experienced drainlayers. Our client is looking for physically fit, good character applicants with proven team-working skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 33492
Or Phone Us: Reagan on (03) 3744 552 or 021 359 483