Our client is family-owned and has been in operation for decades. They specialise in all aspects of water management & treatment. This client offers outstanding water solutions, whether domestic or industrial, and always ensures to provide the best quality product, service and expert advice whilst remaining environmentally friendly.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a licenced, endorsed & skilled ‘Drainage Foreperson’ to start immediately on the outskirt of Christchurch!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Run A Team Of Two (2) To Five (5) Staff
- Operate Excavators For Drainage & Subdivision Development
- Work In & Around Services
- Take A Leadership Role In The Civil Operations
- Train & Ensure Staff Are Working To Required Standards
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
Successful candidates must hold a clean full NZ class 2 licence, current wheels, tracks & rollers (WTR) endorsements & a construct safe passport (can be organised). Our client is looking for physically fit candidates with strong leadership, communication & team-working skills. Any drainage tickets or certificates would also be useful but not a necessity!
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 33437
Or Phone Us: Jeremy on (03) 972 5521 or 021 359 192