Our client is a locally owned & operated company specialising in all aspects of earthwork projects. They have a modern fleet of machinery to do the job and cover all projects from residential to rural and so forth.
DKW Recruitment Group is urgently looking for a skilled ‘Digger Operator’ with valid WTR endorsements.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Operate A 20 Tonne Digger With Tracks
- Prepping The Ground For Construction Of Apartments
- Load Trucks With Soil & Other Aggregates
- Dig Holes / Trenches And Level Out Ground
- Assist The Team With Other General Duties As Directed
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Procedures And Regulations
Successful applicants must have current WTR endorsements and be experienced, confident operators with industry knowledge.
This client is after reliable, responsible applicants with proven communication & team-working skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Andrew Crawford
Reference Number: 4018
Or Phone Us: Andrew on (03) 3744 553 or 021 359 381
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126