- Temporary / Permanent
- Building Construction
Our client is a locally owned and operated Queenstown company, specialising in earthwork projects such as landscaping, preparing house sites as well as large scale work. They have a modern fleet of machinery to do the job and their projects range from residential, rural, commercial to civic work.
We currently require an experienced Digger Driver to join this skilled Queenstown team.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Operating 20T Digger With Tracks
- Preparing Ground For Construction Of Apartments
- Loading Trucks With Soil And Other Material
- Digging Holes And Trenches Where Required
- Levelling Out Ground
- Working Well Within A Team
- Adhering To All Health & Safety Procedures
To be successful for this role you MUST have extensive Digger Operator experience.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group – Queenstown on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Vincent Walsh
Reference Number: 4852
Or Call Our Queenstown Team on: (03) 4282 661 or 021 359 891 & (03) 3744 553 or 021 359 381
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126