- Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Our client is a renowned, distinguished leader & largest supplier of construction material & aggregates worldwide. Their business was established over 100 years ago and they currently employ 100,000+ staff globally.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a fully licenced, endorsed & certified ‘Depot Coordinator’ to start immediately!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Receive & Schedule Orders To Meet Customers’ Requirements
- Assist The Depot Manager With Effectively Plan & Coordinate The Depot’s Operations & Stock Management
- Assist The Depot Manager With Assigning Duties To Staff To Meet Customer Demands & Operational Requirements
- Provide Regular Reports On The Depot’s Operational Activities (I.e.: Agreed KPIs)
- Plan & Schedule Deliveries To Maximise The Best Use Of Fleet Vehicles
As the ‘Depot Coordinator’ you will be responsible for supporting the Depot Manager to ensure the depot is appropriately staffed, maintained & controlled in a safe, productive & cost-effective manner to meet the needs of the company and effectively & efficiently schedule bulk & bagged dispatches from Wellington controlled depots & stores. This role will act as the Depot Manager’s Second-In-Charge.
Successful applicants must hold a clean full NZ class 1 licence, a valid F endorsement & a current OSH certificate. Our client is looking for physically fit, healthy applicants with strong team leadership skills. Someone who can work autonomously & get their hands dirty when required to. Please NOTE that the selected applicant must be prepared to travel occasionally in order to meet our client’s customers’ demands.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 40067
Or Phone Us: Tom on (03) 4703 701 or 021 359 880