- Healthcare & Medicine
Our client is a Dental Laboratory that primarily manufactures dental prostheses and orthodontic appliances.
We currently require a Qualified Dental Clinician to join the prosthetic team in Invercargill. This would be a Permanent role for the right person. Immediate start!!!
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Taking Impressions
- Consulting Effectively And Designing Treatment Plans For Patients
- Keeping Accurate And Up To Date Patient Records
- Where Required, Being Able To Undertake Technical Procedures Simultaneously With Clinical Services; Includes Repairs, Tooth Additions And Relines
- Designing And Constructing Full And Partial Dentures, By Hand And Digitally
- Working Well Within A Team
To be successful for this role you need to be a Qualified Dental Clinician. Salary will be based on experience. Give DKW Recruitment Group a call today to find out more about this role.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Invercargill on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Ken Schumacher
Reference Number: 32020
Or Phone us on: (03) 470 3700 or 021 735 913