- Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Our client is a renowned, distinguished leader & largest supplier of construction material & aggregates worldwide. Their business was established over 100 years ago and they currently employ 100,000+ staff globally.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for a fully licenced & skilled ‘Class 5 Semi-Trailer Tanker’ to start immediately on AFTERNOONS!
- Start ASAP On 10-12 Hour Shifts
- Dayshift Induction For TWO (2) Weeks Then Move On To Afternoon Shifts (4:00PM Start)
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Drive A Class 5 Semi-Trailer (Tanker)
- Cart Dry Cement From / To The Port, Depot, Sites & Clients
- Fill Silos
- Liaise With Clients
- Vehicle Start Checks, Cleaning & Basic Maintenance
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
Successful applicants must hold a current & clean full NZ class 5 licence and be experienced, confident drivers with industry knowledge. Our client is looking for physically fit, mature & professional applicants with good communication skills.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 90103
Or Phone Us: Steve on 021 359 950 or (03) 3744 559