- Trades & Services
EXCELLENT REMUNERATION BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL LEVEL.
REQUIRED FOR UPCOMING LARGE SCALE PROJECT - BE PART OF NZ HISTORY!
- Follow instruction of supervisor / team leader
- Support training of Apprentices and Hammer hands
- Work in confined spaces
- Manage a crew of approx 3
- Forecasting and material planning
- Adhering to health & safety legislation, Ensuring Site and Tools are safe
We are in search for a motivated team player with a demonstrated understanding of health and safety regulations and industry standards. To be successful in securing this role you will have:
- Experienced Formwork Carpenter, ideally BCITO / Trade Qualified
- Has an excellent knowable of concrete, reo and formwork
- Helps train and develop apprentices
- Ensures plant and power tools are operated correctly by the team and daily plant/power tool checks are carried out
- Works in alignment with Foreman to deliver tasks to meet project targets
- Sets minor tasks for his team, ensuring productivity and value
- Contributes to Morning Team Briefing (pre-start) and Weekly Toolbox Talks
- Maintains good relations with subcontractors and teammates
- Be able to read plans and instructions
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to converse with team members at all levels
- Understanding of Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements relating to regulatory and industry standards
- Willing to share knowledge and experience with others
- Able to problem solve and has a collaborative approach with other team members
If you have the required skills don’t miss your opportunity to be considered for this opportunity on NZ’s largest infrastructure project.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 90092
Or Phone: Steve on 021 359 950