- Temporary / Permanent
- Trades & Services
Our client is a company involved in the removal and disposal of hazardous materials including Asbestos
We are looking for an experienced Asbestos Supervisor to undertake asbestos removal work and manage a team.
- Experienced in Asbestos removal work
- Experienced in managing a team
- Hold a current Class A & Class B Asbestos Removal Certification
- Current knowledge of Asbestos Regulations and able to handle paperwork associated with work site.
- Clear understanding of Health & Safety procedures
To be considered for this role you will be fit and capable with a strong work ethic. Site Safe Passport, EWPs, Working at Heights and Confined Spaces would be desirable but not essential. Current Driver’s licence is required.
You will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Eric Mackenzie
Reference Number: 34208
Or Phone us on: (03) 9727 840 or 021 359 190