- Temporary / Permanent
- Trades & Services
Our client is a company involved in the removal and disposal of hazardous materials including Asbestos. They are a team of skilled people who pride themselves on working hard to deliver quality outcomes on time, within budget and to strict health and safety requirements.
We currently require an Experienced Asbestos Removal person to join their professional team working on projects in Dunedin.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Removing Asbestos from all areas of a building
- Vacuuming work area to remove traces of asbestos
- Use of specialised demolition & asbestos removal tools
- Working within required health and safety standards & company policies
- Working effectively in a team of demolition and asbestos removal staff
To be considered for this role you must have experience in asbestos removal and an understanding of the sector. Ideally you have good team-working skills and must be H&S aware at all times due to the nature of this role. It is essential that you have your own transport and Site Safe Passport (DKW can assist with that if needed).
PLEASE ONLY APPLY if you have NZ Citizenship, Residency or hold an Open Working Visa.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group - Dunedin on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Eric Mackenzie
Reference Number: 34207
Or Phone us on: (03) 972 7840 or 021 359 190