Our client has been in business for many years & is one of New Zealand’s largest supplier of timber. They strive on providing the best quality products to both domestic & international markets.
DKW Recruitment Group is URGENTLY looking for switched-on ‘Timber Yard Labourers’ to start immediately! Full-time & temporary-to-permanent positions!
- Monday & Tuesday – 6:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday & Thursday – 6:00am to 6:00pm
- Friday – 6:00am to 6:30pm
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows:
- Timber Processing Of Large Export Quality Logs
- Dock Timber Ends
- Monitor & Clean-Up The De-Barking Area
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Procedures And Regulations
Successful candidates ideally have done this type of work before but must be able to work in a repetitive & fast-paced environment at least. Our client is looking for physically fit, switched-on candidates who can follow instructions and work alone & with minimal supervision.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: 33433
Or Phone Us: Reagan on (03) 3744 552 or 021 359 483