- Central Otago
- Temporary / Permanent
- Roading Construction
At present DKW Recruitment Group requires a Skilled Labourer/ Experience Machine Operator with W.T.R endorsement.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Delivering/Removing Material Driving Truck
- Operating Roller If Required/Licensed
- Mucking In And Helping With General Labouring When Not Required On Machines
- Digging Trenches, Back filling Holes
- Operating Machinery Safely On Sites
- Look After & Maintain Plant & Machinery
- Moving Around Different Sites As Required
- Adhere To All Health & Safety Regulations And Procedures
An advantage would be to have a current construct safe passport (DKW can assist you to obtain this).
To be successful for this role you will have a class 1,2, 4 licenses with WTR, or experience in civil construction. This is a busy role that will be quite active, moving from sites and helping out as required. If you have a great get in and go attitude and the required licenses – call today!!
Applicants for this position must have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group Queenstown Ltd on the details below.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Queenstown Team
Reference Number: 4862
Or Call Our Queenstown Team on: (03) 4282 661 or 021 359 891 & (03) 3744 553 or 021 359 381
Or Post Your CV To:
DKW Recruitment Group
PO Box 1126