- HR & Recruitment
The DKW Recruitment Group is New Zealand owned & operated. Our head office is based in Christchurch with branches operating throughout NZ. We specialise in servicing the ‘Industrial, Hospitality & Commercial’ sectors of the market including: trades & services, building & roading construction, freight & logistics, transport, warehousing, factory, manufacturing, engineering, all office support & hospitality type positions.
We have a team of experienced managers & consultants throughout our entire company who have been with us for a few years now. Our Dunedin branch is looking for that experienced Assistant Manager / 2IC who has the confidence in their abilities to drive the team & entire area to the success we know it can be.
You will be directly reporting to the Lower South Island Manager and have a small team of direct reports when they are away.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Be As Follows (But Not Limited To):
- Meet & Greet Clients To Build Upon Relationships
- Build Relationships With New & Existing Clients
- Build New Business
- Ascertain Needs Analysis
- Follow & Adhere To All DKW Processes & Other HR/Employment Legislation
- Meet Agreements, Budgets & Targets
- Business Development Working To Targets
- Motivate & Drive Your Existing Team To Success
- Work With The Lower South Island Manager & Company Operations Manager To Build Existing Business Relationships
- General Recruitment Responsibilities
This role will require you to be confident, motivated & determined to succeed. The ideal applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment. You will have a proven track record in building & sustaining new businesses and driving your team to success. You will be working along-side the Lower South Island Manager to generate leads & sustain existing business relationships.
PLEASE only apply if you have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work permit.
For further information please contact DKW Recruitment Group on the details below.
Reference Number: DKW10